Then we can post out a replacement White Card within 1 to 2 business days (usually 1) for just $27.50, and we also offer Express Delivery (using Express Post) for extra $9.00 (incl GST).
Here’s What You Need To Replace Your Lost White Card:
First, you must have successfully completed one of the following construction safety induction units with a properly registered RTO at some point in the past.You need to try to contact the RTO that originally issued your card and ask them to issue a replacement 2
If they can’t (i.e., they’re no longer operating, or aren’t authorised to issue white cards anymore); you need to send us a copy of your statement of attainment from when you successfully completed one of the following courses 1:
- CPCCWHS1001: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- CPCCOHS1001A: Work safely in the construction industry
Then, you will need to complete a Declaration (we supply this for you) which outlines how your card was lost, stolen or destroyed. This Declaration then needs to be submitted to us.
You can do this through the online account created for you when you register.
Next, submit a copy of your photographic identification (ID). There are two options for doing this:
- upload it to your online account
- use a webcam to photograph and submit it to us online.
It is important to note that you will be issued with a QLD White Card which is valid and accepted in all Australian States and Territories.
Here’s The Process To Get A Replacement White Card Step-By-Step:
- Make sure you have completed one of the above courses at some point in the past – (this is an essential requirement);
- Click on the “Replace White Card” button below and then complete fully the registration/profile information;
- Complete your postal address details within your account so we know where to send your replacement White Card;
- Fill out the Declaration provided outlining the reasons and situation in which your card was stolen, destroyed or lost;
- Upload your Declaration and a copy of your statement of attainment and photographic identification (ID) into your account. If you have a webcam you can use this to submit a copy of your ID.
* The issuing RTO must no longer be operating for the purpose of issuing a white card
** After 19th July 2019, online white card training is only available to residents of Western Australia. Click here for more info
1 If you are unable to obtain your original statement of attainment, or you have not completed either of the courses mentioned on this page (e.g. you have completed the older 30215QLD Course in general safety induction which is no longer recognised), you will need to complete a new CPCCWHS1001: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry course to obtain a new white card.
2 In order to check whether the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) who issued your original white card is still operating:
- Check your statement of attainment for the RTO’s 5-digit RTO code
- Visit https://training.gov.au/Home/Tga
- Search for the RTO using the Organisation / RTO Search field
- If the status is Non-Current, we can likely issue your replacement card – subject to the supply of correct documentation
- If the status is Current, you should use the contact details supplied in the ‘contacts’ tab to check whether the organisation is able to re-issue your card
If they are still current and operating as an RTO but are unable to re-issue your card (for example, they are no longer authorised to issue cards by WHS QLD), please make note of this in your declaration in the space provided so that UEL can consider your application.