Can you use our course to get a White Card in South Australia?
The White Card course we offer provides a nationally recognised White Card qualification, under Federal legislation and mutual recognition principles.
However, Work Cover SA at the current time may seek to impose local "policies" and as such they have certain other "requirements" which you may need to take into consideration before utilising this course to obtain your White Card.
If you live in SA it is important that you refer to our separate page on individual state requirements here.
If you choose to utilise our course, the White Card course itself is entirely flexible:
Work safely in the construction industry is the certificate you receive for the White Card (South Australia) by successfully completing our White Card Online course.
The current SA Green Card has been the industry-recognised induction training since December 2000 but is recognised principally in South Australia.
The new White Cards replace the old Green Cards and are recognised nationally.
All you need to get your White Card online is access to a computer, the internet and a printer.
- Access your training wherever you want and whenever you want, it’s available all day, everyday
- Start the training and come back to it later. The course will remember what module you left at
- Learn at your own pace, there are no time limits
- Enjoy the learning experience. This course is delivered with state-of-the-art audio, visual and clear, on screen instructions
- Save money, just $67 to complete the OH&S induction course online
Upon the successful completion of your White Card online SA OHS induction course and having submitted all the documentation via email, fax or post from our White Card checklist - you can expect your White Card to arrive to you within five to seven days.