Factors such as a heavy workload, traveling, having responsibility for the safety of others, working long hours and the high risk involved with construction work sometimes brings more stress than other workplaces.
Addressing stress similarly to other risks is one way of tackling the issue…
- Step 1: Identify the hazards
- Step 2: Decide who might be harmed and how
- Step 3: Evaluate the risk and take action
- Step 4: Record your findings
- Step 5: Monitor and review
More tips on stress management here.