Another tragedy has taken place, this time in Sydney’s northwest where a 46 year old man died from electrocution.

The man was working under a house when the incident occurred.

Emergency services were summoned to the site in Eastwood, after it was reported that a man was trapped under a house.

The emergency services personnel arrived on the scene and isolated the power before going under the house and retrieving the man. He had already passed away.

Police are not treating the death as suspicious.

It’s important to remember, whether you’re working at home or on a construction site, to isolate the power before conducting electrical work.

Source: http://content.safetyculture.com.au/news/index.php/02/man-fatally-electrocuted-house/#.WL06BH9WXqV

Recommended Posts