ambulance
Source: www.theage.com.au

An electrician in Melbourne has lost his life after suffering an electric shock on the roof of a shopping centre.

The man was working on the roof of Dallas Shopping centre when the incident took place, claiming the life of the 24 year dad.

Witnesses say they heard a loud bang followed by the power in the building going off.

The man was working on his own on the roof of the shopping centre when the incident occurred. An investigation is currently underway.

The fatality was the first workplace death for 2016.

Read more at http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/electrician-dies-after-suffering-electric-shock-on-roof-of-dallas-shopping-centre-20160105-glzo48.html#ixzz3wPTlnW00

Recommended Posts