Welders are in high demand especially now with construction booming and a looming skills shortage. But safety must always be the main priority. WeldmyWorld.com highlighted some important tips for welders particularly those just starting out.
The golden rules for welding are:
- Always Wear Your Safety Gear
- Work In A Well Ventilated Area
- Properly Ground Your Welding Equipment
- Be Aware Of Your Surroundings
- Keep It Dry to Minimise the risk of electrocution while welding
For more guidance on welding, click here.