Source: Pixabay.com

A fatal workplace electrocution has taken place in Melbourne’s outer-west at a house in Plumpton.

A 19 year old man died after being electrocuted while working on the roof of a house. The man was installing an air-conditioner on the roof of a 2 storey home when the electrocution occurred.

Not much more is known about the incident but WorkSafe is investigating.

This death brings the total to 3 workers who have been killed at work since the start of the year.

Read more at http://content.safetyculture.com.au/news/index.php/01/victorian-worker-electrocuted-roof/#.XFgOEM0lHQV

Recommended Posts