Skip to content

Document Checklist

New White Card ONLINE Document Checklist (CPCWHS1001)

Please note, before you can complete and online White Card course, you must check that you are eligible for the online course by clicking on the map here. (Opens in new Tab)

If your State or Territory is not eligible, the below information does not apply to you.