Lost your White Card? Click here to get a replacement. It's quick and easy!


Since new legislation came into effect on January 1, 2012, our White Card is now accepted in ALL states.

Our Average Trainee Takes Just 2 Hrs, 35 mins to Complete This Course! Get your White Card Online Any Time – 24/7, only $34.90

The following White Card Online page provides you with information on:

Which White Cards do you issue?

We issue WA White Cards to anyone who lives in WA or is moving there for work and QLD white cards in all other states and territories on construction sites. If you are completing the white card for a licence or permit please check with your relevant state regulatory body to ensure that the White Card that will be issued to you will be accepted.

The following is quoted from the Government of Western Australia Worksafe website:

“Across all states and territories, including here in WA, both types of cards (ie. the new White Card, and the old Blue Card) are accepted by the regulatory authority as evidence that induction training has been completed.” (Italicized words in brackets inserted by WhiteCard Australia) View website.

Is the card I will receive valid in my state?

All White Cards are nationally recognised and once you have a card from any state or territory in Australia then it should be recognised in all other states and territories of Australia. If you are completing the white card for a licence or permit please check with your relevant state regulatory body to ensure that the White Card that will be issued to you will be accepted.

Which qualifications will the White Card Online Course give me a credit towards?

There are currently a large number of qualifications that include CPCCOHS1001A – Work safely in the construction industry from the Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package. Click here to find out more about the qualifications.

What do I have to do to apply for a White Card?

Please refer to the checklist page here

Does this replace the Blue, Red and Green Cards?

In 2009 the new nationally recognised unit of competency “CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry” was released. This unit replaced state based construction industry general safety induction training.

If you have a Blue, Red or Green card we recommend you check with your state regulatory body, such as Worksafe QLD or SafeWork NSW, to see if your card is still valid.

How long does it take to do the course?

The course covers the required nominal (face-to-face) six hours of content as required by legislation. However, due to the efficiencies of online learning we find most people take approximately 2 – 4 hours to complete the course. It is available online 24 hours a day, and if you stop the course you can log back in when suits you and it will remember where you were up to.

Once I finish the course how long does it take to receive my White Card?

When you complete the course you need to send us 3 documents, which are listed on our checklist page. You can email or post the documents to us. Once we receive the documents your card will be posted out via surface mail within 3-5 working days. (also see below).

Can I come in and do the course at the WhiteCardOnline.com.au national Head Office?

Unfortunately no. We are an online provider only and we do not supply in-house training

It’s URGENT! I need it by tomorrow!

Once you have successfully completed the course, including your assessments and feedback, you will have access to your Statement of Attainment immediately. You can print this out at home, library or your employers office. In Victoria, QLD and the NT an employer must accept the statement of attainment/certificate as evidence that you have completed the course. However everywhere else, it is up to your employer’s discretion if this is sufficient evidence that you have completed the course, pending the arrival of your card. Your employer is welcome to phone us directly to verify that you have completed the course. For those outside of QLD, NT and VIC once the card has been processed we can supply the White Card number. If you would like a scanned copy please ring us to organise this as we cannot do this once the card has been posted (07 3118 6125).

I have lost my White Card

To organise a replacement White Card, you will need to contact the company that you did your course through. If you did your course through Urban E-Learning, please contact our Support Centre on 1300 362 226 to arrange for a Lost Card Statutory Declaration to be sent to you.

I live outside Australia. Can I do this course before I arrive?

Yes, you can do the course online in any country.

How much is the course?

$34.90 including postage of the card.

How can I pay?

You can pay online via credit or visa debit card or over the phone (American Express is not accepted). You can also pay by money order or electronic transfer, however you will have to wait for the money to be cleared into our account before will be able to access the course which could take 2-5 days. Please phone us to organise these methods of payment (We also accept no responsibility for money orders lost in the post).

Can I purchase more then 1 course for my staff?

Yes! We have corporate rates for bulk purchases. Please click on “Corporate Purchases”.

Are you a Registered Training Organisation?

Yes we are a registered training organisation with the QLD government and have a license agreement with the WA government and so can deliver the course in every state and territory of Australia. Visit the TGA website for our credentials.

Who is “authorised” to “certify” my Identification?

In Queensland the “Authorised Person” must be either a Justice of the Peace, Commissioner for Declarations, or Legal Practitioner. However, in all other States and Territories please refer to the link below for a list of “Authorised Person(s)”:

Authorised Person(s)

Who is the observer?

The observer can be a friend or a family member, anyone that knows that it was you that completed the course.

I have paid, however I can’t get into the course it keeps asking me to pay?

Have you received a copy of your receipt by email? Please have a look half way down where it says “status”. Does it say approved? Or does it say “Declined”. If it says declined then we have not received any payment and you will need to go through the payment screens again. If you have any further problems please ring us.

Does this course have GST?


The element will not load?

You might have pop up blockers activated on your computer. You will need to disable the pop up blockers.

Can I use an internet cafe?

Internet cafe’s are not recommended as the internet connection can be slow which may result in course progress not being saved.

Are there any other computer requirements?

Speakers or headphones are required as the presentation uses audio as well as text.

What type of internet connection is required?

Broadband/cable internet is required. 3G wireless, including the ones having USB wireless modems, are not recommended. Dial-up is not suitable, sorry.

What type of web browser and computer can I use?

The supported browsers for this course include Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Your browser should be up to date with the latest version for optimal performance. This course is compatible with desktop computers (screen resolution of at least 1024×768), iPad, iPhone, iPad mini, android tablets and android phones.

Where can I download the browser plugins?

The following plugins and software are free.

Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer– our preferred internet browsers.

Adobe Flash plugin – required to display the course.

Adobe Acrobat Reader – used to view/print your certificate.

Is there an age limit to completing the course?

You must be 14 years or older to complete the course

How long does it take to mark my Short Answer Assessment?

We aim to mark your assessment as soon as possible, but in busy periods it may take up to 1-2 business days to mark your assessment.

I have more questions?

Please contact us via phone, email or live chat and we will be happy to provide you with the answer.

Unique Student Identifier (USI)

Beginning in 2015 if you are undertaking nationally recognised training delivered by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) you will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI gives you access to your online USI account which will contain all your nationally recognised training records and results from 1 January 2015 onwards.

If you don’t already have your USI number this can be created easily through the profile section of your account. For more information regarding the USI please visit www.usi.gov.au.

Valid in my State?

White Card available in my state?

Please Note

Have you completed all documents?

Join Us on Facebook

You are safe

Security Seals