White Card QLD – ONLINE OPTIONS
Virtual Delivery (via Zoom) Now Available to ALL Queenslanders
"As of the 15th of August there are changes to the Queensland White Card requirements. These changes remove the option for fully online training and you will now need to complete your training in a Classroom or via Connected Real-Time Delivery which we outline below. We are implementing these changes from the 12th of August to ensure compliance with the new requirements."
Can I Get A White Card Online in Queensland?
Recently WorkSafe QLD have approved select RTO’s to deliver the White Card course via a “virtual online classroom”.
This is a special COVID19 provision of Worksafe QLD, and is referred to as “Connected Real Time Delivery” (CRTD).
Connected Delivery means that you join a class via a special secure online meeting room, via the easy-to-use platform called Zoom.
Up to 10 people can be in this “virtual classroom” for the course, and just like a face-to-face classroom course it’s expected to take most of a full day to complete (6-8 hours).
Connected Real Time Delivery Course Content:
Like a classroom, only virtual! Just $109.
Connected Real Time Delivery Course Assessments:
You will complete a series of knowledge assessment activities throughout the day of your Connected Real-Time Delivery session. This will be completed online through our Training portal during the session.
You will need to download and complete a basic form. You can complete the form electronically or you can print it and complete it by hand.
During the Connected Real-Time Delivery session, you will be required to complete a verbal assessment and undertake practical activities (such as correctly fitting PPE) with the trainer/assessor in an individual ‘break-out’ session.Your trainer will give you all necessary instructions on the day, but you must ensure you have the required PPE with you before the session begins. In order to complete this assessment, you MUST have access to the required PPE, this includes:
During the registration process you will have the opportunity to purchase the required PPE if you need it, and it will be Express Posted out to you.
Once you have booked your session you will receive a booking confirmation email followed by an Enrolment email which will ask you to register in our online training portal.
Our Enrolment process is completely online and will ask you to provide your Details, USI* and Required ID** before the day of the training. Maximum bookings of 10 per class. $109 per student.
* Information about the USI - click here.
**To be able to complete the training you will need to meet the WorkSafe QLD Identity Requirements which you can view by clicking here.
- Cancellations of training within 24hrs of training session will not be refunded.
- Cancellations to bookings within 48hrs of training session will incur a $25 admin fee.
- Changes to bookings within 48 hours of the session will incur a $25 admin fee.
- Changes to bookings outside of 48 hours of the session will incur a $10 admin fee.
- NO REFUND will be provided if you do not show up on the day of the session or complete the pre-session requirements (enrolment, ID and system check process) by 2:30pm the business day before your session.
Is My QLD White Card Recognised in Other States & Territories?
The Worksafe QLD Website states:
“The following construction induction cards are recognised in Queensland and vice versa:
- Victoria construction induction card
- New South Wales construction induction card
- Australian Capital Territory construction induction card
- South Australia construction induction card
- Tasmania construction induction card
- Western Australia construction induction card
- Northern Territory construction induction card.
Queensland white cards (including the former ‘blue’ cards) are also accepted throughout Australia.”
Source: WorkSafe QLD