You’re on Your Way to Getting Your White Card!
Next, here are a few important things we need to let you know about before you register.
This course is delivered by
In order for you to do this course online, you will need to complete some mandatory Government training requirements. These are the same for all White Card course providers:
We will step you through the requirements in the course. If you follow the instructions, it’s an easy process. We do have to make sure you have covered each step so we can issue your White Card.
For WA & eligible QLD residents, if you’d like to get Priority Express Delivery (guaranteed 1 day turnaround and postage through Express Post), that’s an extra option for only $12. This is completely optional and you will be able to select the option at checkout, if you wish.
Urban E-Learning is not authorised to provide this training to anyone who holds a student visa; you must NOT continue to enrol in this training if you hold a student visa. Student visa holders can click here for further information.
And finally, click on the Tab that applies to you below:
In order to receive your WA white card, you will be required to:
- Acknowledge that you received advice from Urban E-Learning that WA white cards can only be issued to persons located in WA at the time of assessment
- Confirm you are located in WA at the time of the assessment and provide the physical address (in WA) where the assessment was undertaken, and
- Agree to participate in the Western Australian Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) audit programme, where you may be contacted by the DMIRS to confirm that assessment occurred in WA
- You will receive an official WorkSafe WA White Card from us.
In order to receive your TAS white card, you will be required to:
- Complete our Online Course and you will receive your Statement of Attainment (SoA)
- Fill out the Construction Induction Application Form on the WorkSafe Tasmania website, quoting the certificate number on the SoA
- Print, and sign the Application document and lodge it at a Service Tasmania outlet (Fee of $11.34 will apply)
- WorkSafe will send you out your Tasmanian White Card.
In order to complete an Online White Card course in Queensland, you will be required to:
- Ensure that you live more than 100kms from the nearest RTO that offers Face-to-Face White Card training. If you haven’t confirmed this already, please click here and enter your residential PostCode to check. Please note your residential address will have to be verified when you provide your ID document (eg. Driver License etc.)
- Complete our online course and assessments (see below)
- Once you have passed the assessments we will send your Statement of Attainment and send you an official WorkSafe QLD White Card in the mail.