White Card Online Checklist
Our White Card Now Accepted in All States (incl. NSW). Only $67.
The following documentation must be received by us before your White Card can be sent to you. Please read carefully.
Document 1: Declaration Form
- Click on the ‘Print Declaration’ button to print the Declaration Form. You must use the Declaration Form we supply as we cannot accept generic declaration forms.
- Complete the STUDENT DECLARATION section (top of form) and sign it, remembering to keep your signature within the box provided.
- The OBSERVER DECLARATION section (bottom of form) must be completed by a person who observed you completing the course/assessments. This can be a family member or anyone who knows it was you who took the course.
Note: The declaration is a legal document in which:
- You declare that the work submitted during the course was your own work;
- You declare you have not received any assistance from anyone else (other than a Urban E-Learning representative) in the completion of the assessment; and
- Your observer declares that they have viewed you completing the course and undertaking the assessment.
Document 2: Certified Copy of Photographic Identification
- Take a CLEAR photocopy of your photographic identification making sure that:
- The picture is clear enough that we could identify you; and
- Your name and date of birth can be clearly read.
- A Justice of the Peace (or other authorised person) must sight the original photographic identification and certify that the copy is true and correct.
The legal requirements for the authorised person differ from state to state. Click on the link for your state to find out your state’s specific requirements.
What is Photographic Identification?
Photographic Identification can be either of the following:
- Drivers License (Current and Valid)
- Passport (Current and Valid)
- 18 Plus Card
- School Identity Card
If you do not have either of the above forms of photographic identification you must provide certified copies of at least THREE other forms of identification, one of which must bear your current address and date of birth, such as:
- Work identity card,
- Medicare card,
- Birth certificate,
- Credit card,
- Land title record,
- Rates notice,
- Public utility account such as for electricity, gas, water or road toll,
- Land line telephone account, and
- Bank account/credit card statement.
If you are under 16 years-of-age, you must provided either a certified copy of your birth certificate, or certified copy of a written statement on school letterhead, by your principal confirming attendance.
Submission of your Documents
In order to receive your actual White Card you are required to submit the relevant documentation, as described above. You may not be allowed access to a worksite with only your Statement of Attainment. Once you have completed all documents, please send them to Urban E-Learning via one of the following methods:
- Scan and upload documents directly via the website www.urbanehub.com (Max. file size is 3MB). You will need to log in to your account with your username and password used when you registered for the course.
- Post to: Urban E-Learning Pty Ltd, PO Box 575, Spring Hill, QLD, 4004, Australia
Once all documentation has been received and verified by Urban E-Learning and you have successfully completed your assessments, your White Card will be sent to your nominated address via standard Australia Post mail or by Express Post if you have chosen and paid for that option. You should receive the card within 7 working days after posting if it is being sent by Standard Australia Post mail. Please visit the Australia Post website for more information regarding delivery times.