Skip to content

White Card Western Australia

White Card ONLINE - WA. Just 

White Card ONLINE - WA. Just 

Fast & Affordable | Official White Card Course | National, Reliable RTO

Can I get a White Card Online in WA?


You can do our online White Card course if you are a resident of WA, and once you have completed all the requirements, we will issue you with an official WorkSafe WA White Card.

The Worksafe WA Website states:

“Construction Induction Training cards (CIT) are supplied to an RTO on the condition that the CIT cards are only issued to candidates who provide evidence that they are located in Western Australia at the time of the assessment for the CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry unit of competency. Evidence can include:

  • Current Western Australian Driver’s Licence; or
  • Current Western Australian learner driver’s permit; or
  • Current Western Australian Student Identification; or
  • Recent utilities invoice with a Western Australia address and the name of the person to whom the CIT card will be issued; or
  • Western Australian Construction Industry Training Fund payment eligibility; or
  • Western Australian postal address to which the CIT card is to be posted.”

Source: Safework WA

Is my WA White Card recognised in other States and Territories?


The Worksafe WA Website states:

In 2009 WorkSafe changed the design of construction induction cards from ‘blue’ to ‘white’ as a result of harmonisation of training across all States and Territories.

Across all States and Territories, including here in WA, both the ‘blue’ and ‘white’ types of cards are accepted by the regulatory authority as evidence that induction training has been completed.

Source:  SafeWork WA

The White Card we issue:

When you complete the CPCWHS1001 construction induction training course, you will receive a WA White Card.


The course price is just $43.90.

For WA residents, if you’d like to get Priority Express Delivery, (guaranteed 1 day turnaround and postage through Express Post), that’s an extra option for only $12.  This is completely optional and you will be able to select the option at checkout, if you wish.

If you don’t live in WA, click here for more info.

More Information About Getting a White Card Online in WA

Obtaining a white card is an important step for anyone looking to work in the construction industry in Western Australia. This card verifies that individuals have completed basic occupational health and safety (OHS) training, qualifying them to work on construction sites. Thankfully, it’s now easier than ever to get your white card online in WA.

Your Construction Induction Training Starts Here

What is a Construction Industry White Card?

A white card, also known as a general construction induction training card, is a qualification issued after completing OHS training. It certifies that holders have been instructed in basic OHS practices and procedures.

Work Safely In The Construction Industry In Western Australia

WA White Card Training Covers Topics Like?
  • Hazard identification and risk management
  • Worksite procedures and safe work practices
  • Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
  • Manual handling techniques
  • Working at heights procedures
  • Confined space protocols
  • Traffic management plans
  • Emergency and incident response

The aim is to equip workers with safety knowledge to protect themselves and others on construction sites. Holding a valid white card is a legal requirement for anyone working in construction in WA.

Why Get Your Nationally Recognised White Card Online?

Work Safely In The Construction Industry

Completing white card training online with us has many benefits:

  • Convenience – Study anytime, anywhere at your own pace. No need to attend classes.
  • Flexibility – Fit training around work and life commitments.
  • Cost-effective – Our course is cheaper than classroom training.
  • Quick – Get qualified in just a few hours.
  • Trust: Nationally Recognised Training– We are an official RTO, offering nationally recognised training. And we’ve been an RTO in good standing with regulators, since 2009.

As long as you study with an approved registered training organisation and pass the assessment, you’ll receive a valid white card.

Our nationally-recognised, online white card training provides numerous benefits over classroom options. Study at your own pace from anywhere via our convenient online platform. The flexible online model saves both time and money compared to face-to-face courses. Upon successful completion, receive a statement of attainment and your physical White Card in the mail.

Obtaining Your White Card WA - The Process

To obtain your white card through our service, simply follow these steps:

  1. Enroll on our secure online platform and make payment.
  2. Complete the interactive training at your own schedule.
  3. Pass the final assessment with a score of 85% or higher.
  4. Verify your ID such as driver’s license.
  5. Receive your statement of attainment and white card within 1-3 business days.

Cost of Getting Your WA White Card Online

The course price is just $43.90.

For WA residents, if you’d like to get Priority Express Delivery (guaranteed 1 day turnaround and postage through Express Post), that’s an extra option for only $12.  This is completely optional and you will be able to select the option at checkout, if you wish.

Benefits of Holding a White Card

White Card WA - Your Nationally Recognised Construction Industry Card For Western Australia

A valid white card is a qualification that opens access to Australian construction job opportunities while demonstrating worksafe compliance. White cards are recognised nationwide, allowing work anywhere in Australia.

Start our white card course to obtain your mandatory white card for WA construction roles now. Unlock your career potential through affordable, flexible online training.